Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 am

Apparently, yes. Which is fucking awesome. It's only in preliminary stages right now, but here's an excerpt from the DevilDriver wiki:

Wikipedia wrote:
DevilDriver are already talking about the next album which according to Dez will hopefully be released in October 2010, and already have 6 songs "in the bag" and the rest are still being written. They will begin recording April 15th. The new material is going to be heavier and faster than previous efforts, but still maintain the grooves and hooks

All their albums are works of art, IMO. "Pray For Villains" was a blitzkrieg of metal Godliness. Hopefully this album turns out as amazing or better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 am

You know, I never got into these guys when they first came out. But their last album sold me on them, so I am excited for this. Plus I really want to see them live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 am

Their first album only starts sounding better than good after you've listened to their other stuff and gotten into them more, I find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

I am finding that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?   

Back to top Go down

DevilDriver - Follow-up to 2009's "Pray For Villains" in the works already?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Church of Metal :: Metal News :: Upcoming Albums-
Jump to: