Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?

Go down 

Pick your Pet
Balrog
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Rancor
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Kraken
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am

Ok I figured I would have a fun poll..who would you want as a pet...pick ur pet and explain why you would want him as a pet and what would u do with ur new pet..enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abacacus

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 am

Kraken. If I ever get hungry, I already know that I LOVE deep fried squid Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 am

I would choose the balrog..cause.nobody would try to break into my house with one of those out side..i will even feed and walk it promise Very Happy..and teach it tricks like fetch and roll over. :O..gandalf taught it to play dead once..but he didnt get up after Sad

and why would u eat the kraken -.-..u could like make it clean ur room or something or sink ships Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metal_Lette

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:57 am

I would totally have The Kraken for a pet. I could use him to solve my money issues. I could have people pay to see him, or like make him sink some ships so I could scuba dive and collect the riches. clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 am

The Kraken for sure. I would take advantage of it's sheer size and power to just...cause chaos Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 am

nobody likes the balrog =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?   

Back to top Go down

If you could choose any of these 3 as a pet which would you choose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Church of Metal :: Member's Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: