Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lullaby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big_Bruddah

PostSubject: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 am

It's not Metal, of course i dont have music to it yet, but its a song for my son...hope yall like it.

I never was a killer but dreams have been absorbing me. Knives of blood, wicked thoughts that have been escaping me. Like Little boy Blue went blow his fuckin horn I’ma blow ya fuckin head off when the fuckin time comes. You made me suffer so much pain, the tears that I fuckin shed, My boy that you corruptin just rest ya fuckin head on this pillow I laid out for you, don’ch you fuckin move, I’m do you a favor and end your sufferin too. I don’t like to see you cry so I’ll close my fuckin eyes, and wish for it to end before the lullaby. I’m just hopin one time that I could hear you scream, just I like I always do up in my fucking Dreams.

Now hush little baby don’t you cry no more, Daddy is here to save you from this broken world. And if you’re tired of losing sleep at night, Daddy’s gonna sing you a sweet lullaby. I said hush little baby don’t you cry no more, Daddy is here to save you from this broken world. And if you’re tired of losing sleep at night, Daddy’s gonna sing you a sweet lullaby.

You’re not hurting yourself. Neither are you hurting him, right now, but I swear to fuckin God I’m gonna get mine somehow, Whether a bullet, a blade, or my bare fuckin hands. Ima make you remember the Mad Hathets dance. You put ya hand on her throat and feel her fuckin breathe and wait for the air to stop and for the sweet release of death, No blood, no scream, no more fuckin bad dreams, the pain can go away and return another day, cause tonight I’m finally free of this boulder that’s been holding me, so I pick up the mangled corpse and throw it on her front porch and get in my fucking truck while screamin I don’t give a fuck, I drive away all smooth like I didn’t just do, the thing I said I did, I got my boy once again and again I’m fucking singing,

Now hush little baby don’t you cry no more, Daddy is here to save you from this broken world. And if you’re tired of losing sleep at night, Daddy’s gonna sing you a sweet lullaby. I said hush little baby don’t you cry no more, Daddy is here to save you from this broken world. And if you’re tired of losing sleep at night, Daddy’s gonna sing you a sweet lullaby.

I’m drivin away slow, my gear down on my floor, My son back in his seat, where he belongs now here with me, I can’t honestly tell you how many night’s I’ve cried, because that bitch took him away from by my side, I finally got to punch that bitch right in her eye, and Make her see why I suffered all them nights, Now we miles away from her, I can’t stop fuckin smiling, I know this aint a dream cause my dreams are always lyin, I blink just to get the tears of joy out my face, look forward and all I see is my four walls of disgrace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:45 am

I like it. Just reading what you've put here, you can tell you put a lot of emotion into it. Have you thought about putting any kind of music to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
Big_Bruddah

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am

Im a drummer so I dont write much music...wanna write it for me? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am

I'm just a vocalist, I don't write much music either Razz haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
Big_Bruddah

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 am

Well if anyone interested Im looking for music writers...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abacacus

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 am

Try some MIDI stuff man... just fucking around you can come up with the best ideas...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lullaby   

Back to top Go down