Church of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Dunn! We Need You!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

Sam Dunn! We Need You!! Empty
PostSubject: Sam Dunn! We Need You!!   Sam Dunn! We Need You!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:33 am

After it came up in the chat a few minutes ago, I had to make a thread about it. Sam Dunn, the guy who directed Metal: A Headbanger's Journey and Global Metal, should really get in gear and make a new metal documentary. I love the other two films, and found some great bands I didn't know about by watching them. Hopefully, my prayers are answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin
CorpseGrinder

PostSubject: Re: Sam Dunn! We Need You!!   Sam Dunn! We Need You!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

YES, do another film . I love that man.
Back to top Go down
MetalHistorian

MetalHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Sam Dunn! We Need You!!   Sam Dunn! We Need You!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

fucking right we need more people like him in the industry our prayers will be answered once again for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korrupted660

Korrupted660

PostSubject: Re: Sam Dunn! We Need You!!   Sam Dunn! We Need You!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah, his first film really accelerated me into metal, when I was first getting into it.

The part on Norwegian Black Metal really intrigued me, it was sick to see that was what actually went down over there, kudos to Mr. Dunn for having the nuts to cover it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Dunn! We Need You!!   Sam Dunn! We Need You!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Dunn! We Need You!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Church of Metal :: Band Discussion :: General Band Discussion-
Jump to: