Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!
 
HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Greetings, All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goremageddon

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Fredericton, NB

PostSubject: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am

Greetings. I was introduced to this site through some guy who was told to message me on facebook to check out one of my inactive bands. Anyway, I used to be a poster on the Metal Archive forums, but I saw this and decided it would be more fun to join in on this smaller community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/grindhousegrind
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 27
Location : Rhode Island

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 am

Goremageddon wrote:
Greetings. I was introduced to this site through some guy who was told to message me on facebook to check out one of my inactive bands. Anyway, I used to be a poster on the Metal Archive forums, but I saw this and decided it would be more fun to join in on this smaller community.

Nice to meet u...My name is dylan and..I am the founder of church of metal...the idea of it..i run the FB and this..and nick was the one who was able to create the forum =P
feel free to post and do whatever .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goremageddon

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Fredericton, NB

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

K1nG`0f`M3t4L wrote:
Goremageddon wrote:
Greetings. I was introduced to this site through some guy who was told to message me on facebook to check out one of my inactive bands. Anyway, I used to be a poster on the Metal Archive forums, but I saw this and decided it would be more fun to join in on this smaller community.

Nice to meet u...My name is dylan and..I am the founder of church of metal...the idea of it..i run the FB and this..and nick was the one who was able to create the forum =P
feel free to post and do whatever .

I think I might just do that lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/grindhousegrind
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 27
Location : Rhode Island

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Go for it... and spread the word.. =D...nice to have u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marik Ishtar

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 26
Location : Rhode Island

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm

nice to meet u my name is eddy and i am learning the wayz of metal from friends so have fun on this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goremageddon

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Fredericton, NB

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Metal Newb wrote:
nice to meet u my name is eddy and i am learning the wayz of metal from friends so have fun on this forum
Nice to meet you too. I've been a metalhead for about 5 years, and am very experienced in death, black, thrash, and power metal. I wish you the best on your journey into metal. And may the metal be with you, padawan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/grindhousegrind
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 26
Location : Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I would be that random person who was told you message you Razz Anyways, I hope you stick around and post with us as our little community grows. Always good to have another diehard metalhead on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 27
Location : Amherst, NS

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Welcome, I'm glad to see more people joining, please advertise to more people. My name is Steven btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   

Back to top Go down
 
Greetings, All
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Church of Metal :: Member's Area :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: