Church of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, All

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goremageddon

Goremageddon

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am

Greetings. I was introduced to this site through some guy who was told to message me on facebook to check out one of my inactive bands. Anyway, I used to be a poster on the Metal Archive forums, but I saw this and decided it would be more fun to join in on this smaller community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grindhousegrind
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 am

Goremageddon wrote:
Greetings. I was introduced to this site through some guy who was told to message me on facebook to check out one of my inactive bands. Anyway, I used to be a poster on the Metal Archive forums, but I saw this and decided it would be more fun to join in on this smaller community.

Nice to meet u...My name is dylan and..I am the founder of church of metal...the idea of it..i run the FB and this..and nick was the one who was able to create the forum =P
feel free to post and do whatever .
Back to top Go down
Goremageddon

Goremageddon

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

K1nG`0f`M3t4L wrote:
Goremageddon wrote:

Nice to meet u...My name is dylan and..I am the founder of church of metal...the idea of it..i run the FB and this..and nick was the one who was able to create the forum =P
feel free to post and do whatever .

I think I might just do that lol
Back to top Go down
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Go for it... and spread the word.. =D...nice to have u
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar

Marik Ishtar

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm

nice to meet u my name is eddy and i am learning the wayz of metal from friends so have fun on this forum
Back to top Go down
Goremageddon

Goremageddon

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Metal Newb wrote:
nice to meet u my name is eddy and i am learning the wayz of metal from friends so have fun on this forum
Nice to meet you too. I've been a metalhead for about 5 years, and am very experienced in death, black, thrash, and power metal. I wish you the best on your journey into metal. And may the metal be with you, padawan.
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I would be that random person who was told you message you Razz Anyways, I hope you stick around and post with us as our little community grows. Always good to have another diehard metalhead on here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin
CorpseGrinder

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Welcome, I'm glad to see more people joining, please advertise to more people. My name is Steven btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings, All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, All   Greetings, All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Church of Metal :: Member's Area :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: