Church of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? Empty
PostSubject: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 am

Well. A night or two ago here in sleepy, drug and slut filled Amherst. There were two murders. Yes, TWO. A man and his son were killed. To help the family keep secrecy, I won't mention names. The father was beaten with a bat, which broke his neck, and then had his neck sliced open. The son was stabbed repeatedly and died the next morning in hospital. The killers were related to the victims, and alcohol was involved. What's the world coming to? May the two of you rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
Korrupted660

Korrupted660

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:25 am

Man Cody told me him and a guy ran into the murderer guy after it happened, he was like drunk, freaking out, covered in blood.

Leave it to Amherst.
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah, he was going around telling everyone xD He didn't believe the guy at the time though. That'd be so fucked to run into the guy right after it happened
Back to top Go down
LobieVulpyn

LobieVulpyn

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Psssht Nick you be wrong...

There was only 1 guy killed, his son wasn't killed; that's just a rumor going around. He wasn't beat with a baseball bat, stabbed, or had his throat slit. The man who killed him punched him after an argument killing him instantly and left still upset over the argument. Once he returned he realized that the man was extremely hurt or dead and called the police. He is being charged with Manslaughter, and not murder.
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:50 am

Source of your information?
Back to top Go down
LobieVulpyn

LobieVulpyn

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:04 am

Family, and my mother knows his son.
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:29 am

touché
Back to top Go down
Korrupted660

Korrupted660

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 am

LobieVulpyn wrote:
Psssht Nick you be wrong...

There was only 1 guy killed, his son wasn't killed; that's just a rumor going around. He wasn't beat with a baseball bat, stabbed, or had his throat slit. The man who killed him punched him after an argument killing him instantly and left still upset over the argument. Once he returned he realized that the man was extremely hurt or dead and called the police. He is being charged with Manslaughter, and not murder.

Manslaughter, murder, what's the difference, he died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?   Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amherst Nova Scotia: Home to Murderers?
Page 1 of 1