Church of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church of Metal

General metal discussion. All things metal!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?

Go down 
+4
CorpseGrinder
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
MetalHistorian
XxReaperxX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BathoricBeast

BathoricBeast

What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 am

I used to be in a band that covered some Avenged and the drummer was like a huge fan so I found a couple of songs I enjoyed. Like Afterlife, Unholy Confessions, Little Piece of Heaven, Scream, and Beast and the Harlot. Seeing how I listen to a lot of metal I find it right that I can enjoy some so called 'forbidden fruit'. Whether you like em or hate em..its a band that can write some killer riffs!
Back to top Go down
XxReaperxX

XxReaperxX

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 am

Those are some of my favorite songs by them, Little Piece of Heaven, Scream, and Afterlife are the songs I listen to the most by them, I'm so glad I found someone else who likes them, thank you, you just made my night =)
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:06 am

BathoricBeast wrote:
Whether you like em or hate em..its a band that can write some killer riffs!

Agreed. They have some good riffs and structures going for them.

XxReaperxX wrote:
I'm so glad I found someone else who likes them

What about me? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinsofasaintmusic
XxReaperxX

XxReaperxX

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 am

Someone else besides you who likes them, the more people the better =)
Back to top Go down
CorpseGrinder
Admin
Admin
CorpseGrinder

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

They have catchy riffs..thats the only good i can really say about them lol
Back to top Go down
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

i got to see them live..once..they were pretty good..i dont like the clean vocals..he does tho..like in unholy confessions it sounds good then..he has that little like voice thing and its annoying..i like clean vocals but not like that lol
Back to top Go down
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:15 am

he considering..if my facts r correct..he lost his voice or something ..so the singer didnt know how to scream properly..since that was clearly the cause of it from my sources.. just saying lol =P but good guitar ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 am

I've pointed this out on a separate thread before, but M. Shadows did not lose his ability to scream -.- That's an internet rumor to explain why he doesn't scream anymore. Yes, he had throat surgery. But not cause of that. He still screams at some of their live shows, he just decided to stop. He frequently lets out 30 second long screams at live shows....that's a long fucking scream xD
Back to top Go down
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

so u know what im talking bout when i say i dont like those clear vocals he does like on unholy confessions
Back to top Go down
Nick "SoaS" Morouney
Admin
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 am

I know what you're talking about (I personally love his voice), but I was just saying, he's able to still scream, he just doesn't
Back to top Go down
K1nG`0f`M3t4L
Admin
Admin
K1nG`0f`M3t4L

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am

idk all i heard was mainly surgery and he lost his voice or something...so..lol yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Korrupted660

Korrupted660

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:27 am

They are one of those bands that softened up over the years. I actually find their stuff enjoyable still, but not as good as the older stuff.

Btw, if anyone likes Avenged Sevenfold, they should probably check out the band, The Confession. Veery A7X-like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?   What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2